HELP!!! My truck is gutless - 1990 F-250

I have a 1990 F-250. This truck has a 302 cu. in. engine, it also has the mazda 5-speed overdrive tranny. It, obviously, is a little underpowered especially
when passing at 65-75 mph (2,250-2,750 rpm) i am going to fix the exhaust next, it has stock manifolds, two catalytic converters, and a glasspack, ew! I am also looking into, chips, new ignition components(like msd) and possibly even a supercharger or twin turbos. if you want to warn me about anything i mentioned or tell me about something that might work better, please do, thanks.