help needed on programmin keyless entry

i have an escort 97 lx i lost my remote entry , i have a new one that i found in a scrap yard it is comming from a escort 97 , so could somebody tell me how to make it work with my
car what are the programing step ( because i dont have the car book )
patrice

Try this (might work) turn the ignition on & off seven times in rapid sucession, ending in the on position. The door locks should cycle on-off. Push any button on the first fob, then a button on the second fob. Hopefully they will work, if not try turning the ignition switch on & off nine times. If the locks do not cycle, it will not work.
You must program all the fobs you have at the same time because the code will change and your old fob will not work.
bamp
See: http://www.v8sho.com/SHO/Remote%20Keyless%20Entry%20TSB%2097-24-13.htm
bamp wrote:

thank's a lot Sharon it work exactly has you said
pat