Help needed with Ford KA stalling

Hi,
Can anybody help? I have 1997 Ford KA (UK model) and it has done 49000 miles and now keeps stalling whenever I come to a stop. It starts OK, and seems to run ok (not misfiring or anything).
I have changed the Fuel filter, but still have a problem.
any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Sue.

Have a look at: http://www.fixafordcar.co.uk/ka.htm
TM
Great! have found the site, first article is on stalling at junctions...will try the suggested fix.
Many thanks
Sue

keeps