Help needed with Ford KA stalling

Hi,

Can anybody help? I have 1997 Ford KA (UK model) and it has done 49000 miles and now keeps stalling whenever I come to a stop. It starts OK, and seems to run ok (not misfiring or anything). I have changed the Fuel filter, but still have a problem.

any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Sue.

Reply to
Sue Ridgepipe

Have a look at:

TM

Reply to
Trevor Morris

Great! have found the site, first article is on stalling at junctions...will try the suggested fix.

Many thanks

Sue

Reply to
Sue Ridgepipe

Good - please let us know if it works :>) TM.

Reply to
Trevor Morris