Help needed with part # on power window motor

Hi, I have a power window motor and would like to find out what type and year of vehicle it goes to, as I can't remember what I took it out of. Does anyone here work at a ford
dealership that can put the # into the system and see if it can be identified. The part # is 93BB-14A389-BB. Thanks for any info,
Kirk