help please...

I'm considering buying a 94' Explorer. I do not have one picked out yet, what I'd like to know is if there are any chronic problems with this model year. An automatic transmission is an absolute requirement, four-wheel
drive is not.
thanks in advance
I would definitely get the V8 5.0 engine. You won't have any fun with a V6.