Help question on AC

Hi If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. I have a 1996 Lincoln Towncar. I turn the AC on and the compressor kicks on the low or high side pipe gets cold but the thing blows hot air. Could i still be low
on Freon or does this sound like some other kind of problem. It has climate control. Any help will be greatly appreciated
sincerely
Mike Long Island

Sounds like it sould be at least a little cold. You probably have a hot/cold door control problem. Is the large pipe comming from the firewall very cold? Try messing with the controls, switch back form cold to hot ect. You might get lucky and unstick it. GL

Does the temp change at all? If you put it on high temp (heat) will it switch between heated air and ambient temp? If not, you probably need a blend door actuator, not a good job for the inexperienced.

Yeah I probably need a blend door actuater. Temp doesnt change no matter what I do. if I set it to 60 degrees temp all I get is hot air like very hot and the ac pipe is very cold. How do I get to this actuater to change it any ideas...Help is greatly aprpeciated