HELP rec'r dryer won't come off evaporator

Help , I am trying to separate my receiver dryer from My evaporator at the fire wall and the o- rings wont let it move. the garter spring looks released as I look with a mirror.
Some of the other lines required some force and they finally broke loose but I need a careful way to remove the rec/ dry. This is on a 89 t- bird. Never been apart.
I can wiggle the evap, but it won,t pull off. I can feel the resiliently of the o-rings wanting to hold it.
I tryed a heat gun, no use
Can anybody help? its 117 degrees here in NV
Mike
Compress, then release those spring lock connectors. Push them together really hard, then shove that tool in there and pull them apart. That particular one is a tough one.

of
I tryed that. I appears the spring is pushed up over the lip. It feels like the 0- rings are fused to the inside of the alum evap.tube . The other hoses on this car came apart. The large lines seemed to stick, but did come apart.
I sprayed and wiggled and heated. the 0-rings are gripping it . Even if I shove it back together the line pops back to its original installed position. I am stuck!
Help
The Bathtub Admiral wrote:

Thanks Neil
Do you know how much heat It can take on this alum evap. tube Can I use a small penceil tourch or do I have to stick to a heat gun.
Mike
Neil Nelson wrote:

Well, I'm an adventureous type, so I'd have at it with my butane micro-torch. Remember, aluminum dissipates heat quite rapidly so doing damage (melting the aluminum) should not be a problem unless you get ape-shit with the flame.