Help Removing a factory cassette player

I'm looking to replace my factory installed cassette player on my 99 Windstar with an aftermarket CD player. I've tried putting coat hangers in the 4 holes and trying to extract the cassette player but it won't budge.
Any suggestions??
John
Go to Wal-mart and buy the tools made for the job. They are the exact size to fit the extraction holes and have notches to click into place. They cost about $5, make the job a lot easier.

go to someone that has the stereo removal tool
John Durant wrote:

about $3 or $4.. you need that to shove into the 4 holes on the sides... i guess you have been doing alot of pulling trying to get it out??? well i did the same with a ford radio and i then got the two wires and then had to shove it back in and then it came out real easy.. the wires are moving the barbs that are holding it in place... if it does not come out easy then you shove it back in and then put the U-shaped wires into the 4 holes and then pull it out... once you get it you you will see the barbs that are holding the radio/cassette in place and will realize why you were having trouble getting it out...
Do after-market stereos come so they can slip in behind, and clip in, to the old radio slot and harness?

adapter for the wires (about $10)