Help, Topax/tempo seat problem

Guys, my topaz, (tempo) seat broke. The part where the right sholder goes, broke and its now bent, so that the person sitting in it, sits a bit cockeyed. Any suggestions
on how to fix it? Or do I need to replace the whole seat?
Thanks.

Remove seat from car. Remove hog rings or whatever holds cover over foam. Remove foam. Take seat frame to welder. Reinstall foam and cover. Put seat back into car.
BTDT.