Help Tracking Ford Escort , please

Hi, I have a Ford Escort 1.4i 1993 L Reg.
The problem is Ive just noticed one of my tyres being bald three quarter the way a across. The thing is Ive only done 1500 miles since my last M.O.T and
when i got that done i also replaced the bottom wishbone bushes, could this make my tyres go bald if fitted wrong. Im going to get the tracking done, but the extent of the wear I think its more serious, any ideas. I run the car for a while when the tracking is done (cant afford to waste money on keep replacing tyres) Any way have you any idea what the problem could be ? and is it fixable at a reasonable cost, would get a garage to do the work.
Thanks in Advance
hiya,
yep, replacing the bushes can mess up the tracking. How far out it is will give you an idea of how badly the tyres will wear. Wouldn't hurt just to check the other bushes while you're at it.
thanks