HELP Wanted Exhaust

Hi All,

These Ford Pages has helped in the past, So here goes again,

I live in the UK, I have an Ford Econoline 150 (Limited Edition) I am Looking for an Exhaust for this Beast.

Is there anything online or do I have to contac a U.S. Ford Dealer to get the Exhaust required.

Hope someone can help. Tim Evans.

Reply to
Tj Evans

There are custom shop in the US that use mandrills and bending tools and generic mufflers to duplicate an exhaust system. Perhaps you have them in the UK as well.

mike hunt

Tj Evans wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt2