Help with 95 Taurus not starting

I wonder if you guys have any Ideas. I am also searching through past posts for Ideas. This is about my 6th day at the state DOT garage, and my self and another guy started at the same time. We'll call him "my partner". We had a 95 Taurus 3.0 L motor come in Friday for state inspection, oil service, check the A/C, and one of the washer jets was clogged, and a general check over. My partner replaced the A/C compressor and condenser we changed the serpentine belt, Oil service, fuel filter, removed the wiper arms and the plastic shroud below them to access the washer jet nozzle on the drivers side. He charged the A/C while I was helping another guy, backed the car up, (it ran) and was doing some paper work, and when he went to pull the car out, it would not start. It is cranking fine, good battery, starter, etc. Key on, motor off, we can not hear the fuel pump running. We also do not have spark, nor are there any injector pulses when we plugged in a "noid" light and cranked it. We checked any wires we thought we may have disturbed changing the condenser and compressor, but as far as we could tell, everything "looks" OK. One thing I am not sure of, and did not check yet, is if we have power to the + side of the coil, I suspect we do not. Is there some type of Main relay, that we need to check? Possible no power from ignition switch even though it is cranking. Is there possible another fuse somewhere, (according to the owners manual, there is not) other than the fuse block under the hood on the drivers side, and the fuse block under the dash on the drivers side? All the fuses are checking OK, and I did swap the one (40 amp I think it was) for the ECM. I did not see a fuse listed "per say" for the fuel pump like on a GM. Thank you for any help or Ideas you may have. Tony

Reply to
ant30dio

I wanted to add that the cooling fan is running with the Key on, motor cold, A/C off. I also think he said the check engine light was **NOT** on when the key is turned to run. Thanks, Tony

Reply to
ant30dio