Help with ford 2006 RDS

Hello . I recently bought a used ford fiesta 93 ' and the owner said that he doesnt know the keycode of the radio ..i tried to enter codes like 999 or 000 but after entering some numbers now i cannot enter
anything...:-( Can anyone tell me how can i enter the code again and what this code might be ?a friend of mine told me that i have to pay 20 pounds to get it and i will preffer nto to pay . the radio is a 2006 RDS and serial no:L084215 PART NO:93FB18K876-GB if your preffer you can send it to Many thanks Panos