Help with radio in a Ford Escort

I just bought an older Ford Ecort 1.4i (90), and i need to plug in an radio, but my problem is that the old owner has just cut the wires in the car and i
dont know what wire is what, so if anybody know a link to a page where i can read what color wire is what i would be very happy :-)
Sturm
Haynes manuals gives you just that, available at your local parts store! Go buy one.