Hemp Oil is Non Addictive

Page 2 of 2
Cannabis Indica ... the "good stuff" Cannabis Sativa ...the regular stuff Cannabis Ruderalis...ditch weed. grows wild and will not produce a
high.
but this does not justify or excuse those silly dirty hippies who go around blathering their nonsense.
at snipped-for-privacy@ford.com says...

Oh boy, another Botanist ignoramis.
Why don't you look those plants up before you spout your own ignorant blathering?
Look up Humulus lupulus while your at it.
--
"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action." - Johann
Goethe

hopped up Ford, do not forget that it was the "intelligentsia" of the campus who were the strongest supporters of the use of pot, LSD, peyote, and others. Sure, a portion of the "hippie" lifestyle may have begun as university students/professors, and tuned in turned on and dropped out after extensively imbibing of the devil's crop, but this did not make them dirty.
In the late 60s, we commonly departed the base where we were stationed and tooled on down the road to hang with the residents of Haight Ashbury, Berkeley, etc. And we saw them getting haircuts and otherwise donning the appearance of the straights (different meaning back then) in order to get into Disneyland which had a dress code: no long hair, no bare feet, etc. In fact, there were hippies outside Disney's gate giving haircuts for cheap, and selling sandals (shower thongs - which also had a different meaning back then).
If it had not been for a lot of rain on a pig farm, Woodstock would not have appeared as slovenly as it was. Most hippies just wanted to be left alone to do their own thing.
In over 20 years of law enforcement, I never had to use force on someone smoking pot. But, it was common to end up in a physical confrontation with people who drank, or used the heavier drugs of abuse. Which is worse?
I do worry about using cannabis for fuel.... I'm fearful of the injuries we will see from burned lips from hot exhaust pipes. or road burn because they wouldn't let go. : 0 )
--
Spike
Deeetroit at snipped-for-privacy@voyager.net says...

Not so. It is the same plant. It just depends on how you grow it.

Do you know the ingredients in beer?
Water, yeast, malted barley and hops. Less hops = lighter beer (I.e., lager), more hops = darker/stronger beer (ale, stout, etc.)
Hops tastes kind of yucky, so why is it added to beer?
Hops is the only other plant in the Cannabaceae besides marijuana. Hops grows better in northern climates than marijuana. Hops contains the alkaloid group called cannabinols.
Every sip of beer you drink has cannibinols.
Now have another beer and yell some more at the potheads.
--
"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action." - Johann
Goethe

Indica is more potent and is used basically for tea.
Sativa was used due to its long fibers and grew to 30 foot lengths.

I do not drink. It causes the government to stick needles in my body.
Beer has high quantities of sugar which has caused the near collapse of our health care industry. It creates obesity, diabetes and arthritis.
But mostly this thread was intended to promote the benefits of oil to reduce harmful emmissions that contaminte our atmosphere which fossil fuel now is producing.

snipped-for-privacy@666.com says...

Granted, Cannabis indica and Cannabis ruteralis are stronger than C. sativa. However, many botanists consider all three to be one species.
Cannabis sativa is still the most common used in the U.S.
30 foot tall cannabis? I've seen 8-10 feet. What have you been smoking?

You've been a drunk driver?

Except for some piss poor beers, all the sugar has been changed to alcohol.

Beer does?

Could you translate that into English for us?
Oh, you meant hemp oil. Anything to get off the oil teat is fine with me.
--
"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action." - Johann
Goethe

In parts of asia it grows to that height.
Many people have seen it grow to 8-10 foot before that whack it down.

Back in the 70's early 80's it was common to see a Texas trooper driving with a long neck.

OK.
Anything that that replaces the bodies natural glucose can cause adverse reations in the future.

You mean fossil fuel? I do not know of the harmful effects from vegetative oil but there must be some.

Maxwell Edison wrote:

I didn't get up to 240 lbs from sipping tonic water.
Cheers, Lech
Maxwell Edison wrote:

I didn't get up to 240 lbs from sipping tonic water.
Cheers, Lech

Heck, that hops flavor was one of my favorites about drinking beer.

Hey, most ALL plants also have water moisture. Just ask the spinach freaks.
I had a friend in college with a hemp car. Well, sort of. He left the windows open one day when it rained. He had a habit of cleaning his stash and tossing the seeds on the floor. The carpet sprouted!
PoD
wrote in message

Paul of Dayon wrote:

from High School.
On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:05:38 -0500, Tom Adkins

Bet the car had that musty mildew STINK to it too.
It indeed smelled funky but we all figured he had dumped his bongwater a few times... or maybe it was the dirty sox in the back... he refered to it as his anti-theft system.
PoD
Gave us:

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:45:24 GMT, "Paul of Dayon"

anymore but an airplane because it can get high : 0 )
A friend owns low income apartments. A group of Asians (and no, this is not anti-Asian) newly arrived did a lot of steaming of food, and a goodly portion of their diet was rice. When they moved out he found all the wall paper peeling from the walls, and rice had actually sprouted in the carpeting due to the way they steamed their food. Fortunately, he never found any evidence of a water buffalo, although neighbors had complained of chickens.....
--
Spike