here tom u said u never said this lmfao

wrote:

ya rite play dumb tom BUSTED

lmfao BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@syahoo.com wrote:

Hey Hurc, That was me not him. Get it right dumbass. I've never seen anyone pull the rad support to do a motor so I paid a visit to my old dealership, and another one in the area just in case. They're all still lifting cabs on F-Series and Expeditions. Seems like this is the generally accepted way to do a motor. Like I said, you "can" do it without lifting the cab but why fight with it. Removing the core support is just to get clearance with a cherry picker.             Tom Adkins
On Wed, 04 May 2005 20:27:22 -0400, Tom Adkins

lmfao i would not go there
hurc ast