here tom u said u never said this lmfao

?????????????

>wtf are you typing about asshole??? >> >> >> > i see our resident asshole has another new name >> > >> lmfao >> u go girl >> u still pull engines out of trucks without removing rad support >> hurc ast >

ya rite play dumb tom BUSTED

> > Engine R&R "can" be done without lifting the cab, BUT, you will make up new 4 letter >words doing it that way. If you have access to a lift, do your self a favor and raise >the cab. Another concern is lifting the motor high enough to get it out of the engine >bay on a 4x4. A cherry picker won't do it. I did a number if engines on F-series and >Expeditions, the first one without lifting the cab. I'll NEVER do it that way again, >everything was a struggle. You can have the cab off in about 1.5 hrs, it's not hard at >all. > If you don't have access to a lift, you should seriously consider having someone >else do the job. Good luck. > Tom

lmfao BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hurc ast

Reply to
sanfordm44356

Hey Hurc, That was me not him. Get it right dumbass. I've never seen anyone pull the rad support to do a motor so I paid a visit to my old dealership, and another one in the area just in case. They're all still lifting cabs on F-Series and Expeditions. Seems like this is the generally accepted way to do a motor. Like I said, you "can" do it without lifting the cab but why fight with it. Removing the core support is just to get clearance with a cherry picker. Tom Adkins

Reply to
Tom Adkins

lmfao i would not go there

hurc ast