Here ya go, barney...

Ya got a 6.0.... ICPs on the valve cover... no codes..... rough idle on cold start.... no pedal on cold start.... what PIDs are you going to monitor and
what will they tell you? What test are you going to run in "enhanced" mode and why?
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:10:53 GMT, "Jim Warman"

hey warman u are suiing me remember DONT COME TO ME FOR ADVICE
fix you own stuff
hurc ast
didn't figure you knew... truck is already fixed and customer is happy..
wrote:

cold
and
mode
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 05:24:21 GMT, "Jim Warman"

ya like we believe ya
lmfao u go girl

"we"???? Got a mouse in your pocket, or what???