Hesitation during accelleration?

On my 93 Mercury villager, during acceleration the van has a slight hesitation. She'd had a full tune up (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel/air filters, pcv valve), as well as the timing belt/water pump changed. The hesitation almost seems to occur during shift points. Mostly noticeable around 40 MPH. What type of other things should I start looking at? The transmission fluid level it good, I checked that.

Reply to
clevere

for starters:

EGR Valve MAF Sensor MAT Sensor Leakage in the intake between the MAF to the throttle body Injectors Weak spark

Do you get the picture?

It's difficult to diagnose over the net, without a more concrete explanation. Please drive the vehicle, try to get a feel of what's happening and post back here.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

I've tested the EGR and MAF sensors.. I found a couple of vacum leaks from

11 year old vacum lines, replaced those, and .... filled the tranny. She seems better.

Let's not talk injectors for now .. my Pontiac needs one of those damned things.

Reply to
clevere