Hey, you guys heard of Ford Racing2

Hi all,

Just a heads up about a new racing game called Ford Racing 2 by Razorworks I bought in game (uk) the other day. It features road and off road cars and courses with cars and pick-ups from the 50's to the new concept vehicles. It has some very tasty Mustangs :)

Here's the pc demo for you to try:

And here is my mini pc review.

This is the best £14.99 I have spent in a very long time.

OK, first off this is an arcade racer but of the very highest standard. With all aids turned off, manual gear change on and handling set to advanced, set the race type to hard and you can really have some fun with it!

Its quite responsive but fairly subtle with it. I found it very easy to pick up and play but deep enough so you can learn how to drive each car.

The Ford Challenge is absolutely great, I don't want it to end. I'm enjoying getting cars\tracks from completing the challenges; I like the big cone challenge, although I haven't completed it as yet nor have I completed the slipstream challenge. Usually I want it all unlocked ASAP (usually with a DAT edit) but the challenges, so far are keeping me wanting to try

I have passed 2 of the racing line challenges; they were great fun and good for showing the correct line.

My eldest son ( I have 4 kids) has raced the off road quick race and now wants it for the X-box, so he can play it in his bedroom

I haven't changed anything as I'm enjoying it the way it is. The tracks are great, with Springfield Long from TIR making a rejuvenated appearance.

The cars look superb and though there is no cockpit view, the bumper cam is excellently done. With the gauges changing depending on the car you select.

The game is openly built with all dat files editable in notepad, a BIG thank you to Razorworks for that, so there is plenty of room to edit the handling as people see fit. For me I'm happy at the mo, to enjoy it the way it was released.

Jeff

Reply to
murkz