heya backyard!

I know you're familiar with these birds, so I thought I'd ask you this specifically.. when I first got my car (90 tbird LX), going through the routine of making
it mine, I ran into the 2 plastic electronic boxes under my rear dash.. the one I was disconnecting being my stock amplifier, and was told the other was the ABS computer.. I believed it for about a day, but the car has no ABS. No ABS light behind the space on the cluster, no second contact in the fusebox for the ABS fuse.. So then what in the heck was that second box anyway?

No idea.. despite driving them for 5 years, never been under the dash.
Closest I came was jumping the OIL press resistor back of cluster to put in a real sender.
you pay..DEAL with it!
snipped-for-privacy@yaywho.com says...

You might want to try asking your question on rec.audio.car. There are lots of stereo installers that can answer questions there.
--
I. Care
My 95 LX 4.6 has a black platic box in the trunk, under the package tray. I think it has something to do with the electronic traction control. Not sure what it is in the 1990 model year.

Does it have automatic ride control? IIRC that module is also located in the same area. Bob