Hidden Codes?

Well, in 35 years of getting greasy, I have never seen a vacuum line that fixes itself, simply by having the power to the engine turned off and on....

I figure there are probably some things that ford can extract, which other machines simply cannot access, although I don't think the 93 computers have all that much intelligence anyway. I am sure that the OBDII versions hide a lot of things to force us into the dealer, but I'm a cynic when it comes to that anyway..

John

Reply to
John

not hidden codes, but there are procedures in the motor manual for no code drivability problems... lucas

ds549

On my 89 Mustang I had to clean the throttle body, and then adjust the TPS voltage according to the procedure off a Mustang web site. Fred

Reply to
Fred