his is upsetting, amybody can view your drivers licence

I thought I should pass it along. Now you can see anyone's driver's license on the Internet, including your own! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it? I removed
mine, I suggest you all do the same..... Go to the http://www.license.shorturl.com and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement...
mike hunt
snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

So I see you are branching out into trying to cripple the internet.
Ed
Spam alert
Don't enter your information into this site, it's a phishing expedition.
In case anyone missed it...
The poster co-opted the "mike hunt" sign-off used frequently on this group to try to mask the message.
On 8 Mar 2005 09:34:25 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Well, actually it's not. It's just a joke site that's been floating around for a few years.
Put in any info you like and it returns the same 'joke'.
In light of all the identify theft in recent years, with up to 10 million victims so far... I'm soooooo laughing.
In any case, I'm not sure this message was posted by our "mike hunt", thus the alarm bells going off in my head.
On 8 Mar 2005 10:41:02 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

You are not putting in any more information than you can get in the online white pages, or any phone book for that matter. Name, town, state.
You need to lighten up....

I think someone uses that name in nearly every group I read.
There is a specific person in this ng that always signs off as mike hunt.
I'll lighten up when identity theft starts trending downward.
On 8 Mar 2005 12:13:29 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Boo hoo. Have fun being a miserable person.
Lighten up, it's a joke. Try any name, even mine, and address and have a laugh.
mike hunt

The sky is falling.
You have been warned.
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in

You don't have a clue do you?
I'm not searching for any sherlock
But give me your d/l and ssn I feel the need to spend someone else's money
On 8 Mar 2005 18:27:12 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

It doesn't ask for a ssn. Once again, lighten up.
mike hunt
I never claimed it did specifically, my reply to tango was in jest.
Identity theft has me quite paranoid as of late, that link touched a nerve, obviously.
I don't care if you think I'm crazy but your original post was written in classic spam lingo, nice job.
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:09:30 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

lmfao canada has laws to prevent this
CANADA land of the FREE
have you found the wmds yet