Holley Pro-Jection

Hi,
I own a 1984 F-150 with a rebuilt 351 c.i. (5.8l) engine and transmission that is in good physical condition. I plan to keep this truck for awhile (3-4 years) and use it towing my camper and hauling
stuff from the lumber yard. I'd appreciate feedback and comments on their experiences with the Holley Pro-Jection system. Thanks!