Hooking up a Tach to a 1999 Panther

1999 Grand Marquis LS. It lacks a Tach.

Since it's a C.O.P. system, I'm wondering if there are any aftermarket Tachs that can be hooked up to it, without using Ford's racing adapter.

Since it has the lite-brite dashboard, I'd like a *digital* tach. What I'm wondering is, the PCM knows what RPM the engine is running at, does it have a _TACH_ Output?

The useless Haynes manual won't say anything about it

Reply to
El Bandito