Horn button assy

Hi all
we can see this groop is for new Ford owners we try it out anyway
Is there any-one in here, who know where to locate and buy parts for 67 Mustang Shelby GT 500 new or used
any nice part will do, if it's not scrached.
For now we need original horn button assy. Before we go further, we would prefer a picture of parts for this auto
Some asshole had removed/stolen this part from our part-boxes and properbly have it on his desk to look nice. (damn)
Kind reg. from Henrik/Carsten Classics Mustang Denmark
st-race opined in

http://www.PonyPerformance.com rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang www.corral.net