Horn button assy

Hi all

we can see this groop is for new Ford owners we try it out anyway

Is there any-one in here, who know where to locate and buy parts for 67 Mustang Shelby GT 500 new or used any nice part will do, if it's not scrached.

For now we need original horn button assy. Before we go further, we would prefer a picture of parts for this auto

Some asshole had removed/stolen this part from our part-boxes and properbly have it on his desk to look nice. (damn)

Kind reg. from Henrik/Carsten Classics Mustang Denmark

Reply to
st-race

st-race opined in news:41f13e07$0$48733$ snipped-for-privacy@dread15.news.tele.dk:

Backyard Mechanic