Horn prob.

my horn only work intermittently, actually hardly ever. Checked fuses and relays, they're good. can someone help me?

Yes... but only if you let us in on the big secret.....

big secret?
oh, it's a '99 windstar, if thats what you meant
There's a couple of people on here that get their kicks from acting like idiots Jen. Ignore it and wait for someone to give you real advice.
thanks, I've noticed that alot of them can be asses. anyway, thanks again.
lets start with sticking a test light in the horn connector to see if we have power there
let us know what you find and we go from there

yes, it has power. still, when I push the horn on the steering wheel, it does nothing. however, when I push the lock button on the remote it (the horn, I assume) makes a clicking noise. When I checked the fuses and relays under the hood, they were good, but it did nothing. But then I pushed down on the relays and fuses making sure they were not loose, and it sometimes works. It also seems like the housing that holds the relays is loose.
Not sure how to tell you this.........
IT NEEDS A HORN

no, ass, I think its a wire or something, because the horn would never work at all. but that's not the case, it works occasionally. Like when it's locked and someone tries to get in.
If you are so good at this
WHY ASK ???????
good luck
And no , I wont call you names, try a conversation with hurcast, he is more in your league

work