Hose missing from exhast manifold on my 2004 mustang

Help Please, My Mustang had been loosing power over the past week, didn't know why. Then while driving home from work tonight, a loud exhast sound started coming out from under the hood. I looked under
with the engine running and noticed a powerfull stream of air shooting out of a hose connector that appears to be part of the exhast manifold. I couldn't find a loose hose hanging anywhere. I'm going to post a picture what I see on my web site. I hope that someone can tell me what this is. I'm under warranty, but want to describe the problem to the dealer.
I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what this is called.
Here is the link to a picture of it:
http://www.midhudsonvideo.com/car.jpg
Thanks in advance, so much.
Nick

If you have exhaust coming from that, it would appear to be nipple for sense tube to the DPFE sensor which feeds back EGR performance data to the PCM (computer) Look at #4 picture here: http://www.3.8mustang.com/articles/struttower.shtml
See the rectangular metal block with the electr connector?
That's the DPFE sensor, See if there's a tube hanging down from it
the round bellows actuator next to it controls flow thru EGR valve.
you pay..DEAL with it!
servozoom wrote:

i dont have my manual here but could it be the egr back pressure transducer hose? you need to look at an emissions stick at the hose routing and check it out...... no egr could make some difference on horsepower but if this hose blew off it may be a plugged cat convertor

That's right... tell easily by going behind and noting lack of individual cylinder exhaust beats.
Gassed up at small mom and pop, perhaps?
And, with that tube off, you should have CEL lit, as well.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Thank you guys for the info, I'll be much more informed when I go to the service dept tomorrow. Thanks again. Nick