How Can I Fix a Ford?

It's impossible, you must buy a new one.
snipped-for-privacy@nospaming.com wrote:

It might be a leap but here goes, take it to the garage? Or you could buy a book from like Year One and get parts and a manual and fix it yourself? But I am stretching. ;)
snipped-for-privacy@nospaming.com wrote:

First... most repairs require BOTH hands.
Second.. you'd have to wash the slippery stuff off your primary digit-host.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

LOL
with a hammer

5$ of gas and a match
--

(\_ _/)
take it to a chubby dealership. they noz how to fix anything.

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 03:58:11 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@nospaming.com wrote:

With loads of training and practice.... but first it has to want to be fixed....
OR....
in order to prevent unwanted Pintos and Mavericks... clip it's exhaust tubes
--
Spike
Yow... wasn't there a Maverick "Grabber"??? Imagine if they could have built that before '73......

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 07:21:46 GMT, "Jim Warman"

So does Boss Hogg... LOL

--
Spike
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 03:58:11 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@nospaming.com wrote:

Clip its' nuts off...

A little JB Weld oftentimes does the job, just mix in equal parts