How clear windshield washers?

The spray from the windshield washers on my Taurus has become very weak, especially on the drivers side. Probably some dirt got into the line. How best to clear that up?

Reply to
Moses

There should be a connection in the line somewhere along the cowl.... it is important to separate this connection first. Use shop air to back flush the nozzles.

Now, the reason I mention disconnecting the line..... if we don't the air pressure we use to clear the line will often separate the line for us = usually in the most inconvenient location. Also, opening the line allows a place for the debris in the line to go rather than keeping it all in the system to block the jet again.

HTH

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks- good explanation.