How do I change 1989 E150 Oil Pan Gasket (351W)

I am a complete novice to this particular make of car, and I bought one and the pan gasket is bad, so I'm trying to be prepared for the job.
1989 E150 with the 351W engine, 4sp Automatic.

Do I need to drop the exhaust from the header pipes (this is a stock exhaust on this vehicle)?
Do I need to raise the engine up off the mounts to get the pan off and out?
access to the bolts seems a little tight, but not impossible LOL.
Any other tips on this job I should be aware of? I'm a pretty accomplished mechanic, but have never touched one of these!
Thank you very much in advance.