How do I run a fuel pump on a E350 ?

I think my fuel pump is dead. Where do I jumper to make it run with key off? Someone said the Inertis switch. But that is just an off/on switch in case of front in collision, The Inertis switch is ok. I assume there is a relay somewhere. But where?

1994 Ford E350 460 Van chassis. It's a Motor Home
Reply to
Julie in Tampa

If the pump it self is as you said is dead, no matter where you jump it; it will not work. You will have to find another way to drain off the fuel to replace the pump. That is of course under the assumption you checked for voltage at the pump and ground.

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Being that you know where the inertia switch is....check for 12volts there with the engine cranking. That would be a good start. If there is no power there, check the fuses first...

Reply to
Scott M