How is fuel injection service performed?

Page 2 of 2

Basically, you should never need an "injector service". It used simply to make cash flow at a repair facility.
I've never had a fuel injection service on my car. I still have the original 6 injectors and they have almost 300,000 miles on them and they work fine. About 4-5 times a year I 'll add a bottle of Gumout to the gas.
I burn Shell, Mobil, or BP 87 octane.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~296,274 miles_~_~_