How many are happy with a Mustang-2004-2005-2006?

Page 2 of 3

Actually I was thinking "Lime Jell-O" instead of mud.
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289

Of course, It's all I could think of on the spot. I was just thinking "WET" at the time and thought I wanted to add a little "flavor". I personally prefer "Cherry", but thought that may be a bit over the top. You have any BETTER ideas Kate? Maybe you can show me what a REAL imagination can come up with... Wink Wink ;)
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289
KJ.Kate wrote:

Well how about tapioca pudding? Chunky, fun and delicious. Yum, gotta love that texture!
--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65
KJ.Kate wrote:

LOL how about chocolate pudding?

66 6F HCS wrote:

I would say jello is more fun for swimming in but way harder to get clean from than mud HA
LMAO! Either way, it will stain .... Jello would be less likely to clog the drain in the shower...
men!
LOL!
wrote : >> I'm NOT wearing a white T-Shirt into a mudpit for you : >> BM... it's just not happening. : > : > Actually I was thinking "Lime Jell-O" instead of mud. : : I would say jello is more fun for swimming in but way harder to get : clean from than mud HA : :
KJ.Kate wrote:

Either way, it will stain. Just accept this, and it's more fun.

It's chunkier, though, and will hold water pressure in sufficient volume. It depends upon the clay content of the mud, ultimately.

We are lascivious creatures. It's just our way.
When my wife complains about this, I say, "would you rather I just not care?"

My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we know you guys love it, too. You think you're cagey but please...

--
Obie f.k.a. Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65
: > : : My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we know you guys love : it, too. You think you're cagey but please... :
Just a little lower.. and to the left will ya?
KJ.Kate wrote:

ya'll make me laugh!
: KJ.Kate wrote: : > "Obie f.k.a. Wound Up" : > : >>> : >> : >> My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we : >> know you guys love it, too. You think you're cagey but : >> please... : >> : > : > : > Just a little lower.. and to the left will ya? : : ya'll make me laugh!
that's a GOOD thing!
: :
Obie f.k.a. Wound Up wrote:

LOL Yes exactly, they don't get away with anything at all, but we let them think they do ;)
KJ.Kate wrote:

My wife once surprised the heck out of me with a hot tub full of Lime Jello and a friend of hers for my Birthday. God Bless her. It was totally out of the blue. Hot water will get rid of the Jello, regardless of the color, trust me.
Tom Adkins wrote:

Was the friend also edible?
--
Obie a.k.a. Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65
: My wife once surprised the heck out of me with a hot tub full of Lime Jello and a : friend of hers for my Birthday. God Bless her. It was totally out of the blue. Hot : water will get rid of the Jello, regardless of the color, trust me.
WOW! What a gal! I bet that you were the envy of all your buddys.
KJK
KJ.Kate wrote:

Nah, I kept that one to myself. ;)
wrote : > : My wife once surprised the heck out of me with a hot tub full of Lime : > Jello and a : > : friend of hers for my Birthday. God Bless her. It was totally out of the : > blue. Hot : > : water will get rid of the Jello, regardless of the color, trust me. : > : > WOW! What a gal! : > I bet that you were the envy of all your buddys. : > : > KJK : > : > : Nah, I kept that one to myself. ;)
ROFLMAO!!! Atta boy!
KJ.Kate wrote:

LOLOLOL! How true! Yes indeed men! Can't live with them can't live without them HA. ;)

: KJ.Kate wrote: : > LMAO! : > Either way, it will stain .... : > Jello would be less likely to clog the drain in the : > shower... : > : > men! : > : > LOL! : > : LOLOLOL! How true! Yes indeed men! Can't live with them can't live : without them HA.
LOL, yup! That unless they get us something fun like a Mustang or Jeep stuff for Christmas huh!
KJK