How many are happy with a Mustang-2004-2005-2006?

"Tom Adkins" wrote : My wife once surprised the heck out of me with a hot tub full of Lime Jello and a : friend of hers for my Birthday. God Bless her. It was totally out of the blue. Hot : water will get rid of the Jello, regardless of the color, trust me.

WOW! What a gal! I bet that you were the envy of all your buddys.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Nah, I kept that one to myself. ;)

Reply to
Tom Adkins

: > WOW! What a gal! : > I bet that you were the envy of all your buddys. : >

: > KJK : >

: >

: Nah, I kept that one to myself. ;)

ROFLMAO!!! Atta boy!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

LOLOLOL! How true! Yes indeed men! Can't live with them can't live without them HA. ;)

Reply to
alexiastation

LOL Yes exactly, they don't get away with anything at all, but we let them think they do ;)

Reply to
alexiastation

ya'll make me laugh!

Reply to
alexiastation

: >>>

: >>

: >> My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we : >> know you guys love it, too. You think you're cagey but : >> please... : >>

: >

: >

: > Just a little lower.. and to the left will ya? : : ya'll make me laugh!

that's a GOOD thing!

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

: > men! : >

: > LOL! : >

: LOLOLOL! How true! Yes indeed men! Can't live with them can't live : without them HA.

LOL, yup! That unless they get us something fun like a Mustang or Jeep stuff for Christmas huh!

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Hey Beth... :)

Nah, the sales guy is playing with you. Yes, I have no doubt there is a new model Mustang already in a clay model... I think Ford decided to redesign the Fox in 91 and had the 94 as a model at that time. So yeah, the 2010 is probably already being molded, but do you really think a car as hot as this is going to be discontinued. Ford will milk this for all they can!

Yeah, the tech aspect of the new Mustang is a little weird, given the Mustang was meant to be, really, a no frills car... but hey, as long as it is reliable. Look at it this way, my 1980 Bronco is my daily driver. It's OLD technology. That carb needs to be set every few months for example. It runs great and all, but man, I wish it was fuel-injected!

And no, when you find a car you like, keep it! I sold my '67 and of course, regret it. I won't do that again with my '93. And they are reliable cars. Many people have said Mustang IS Ford. I might be one of them. Ford cannot afford to have a crappy Mustang; it would kill them. They make them tough.

Beth, enjoy your car. There will always be newer, faster, better... but yet, people still drive the older models and wouldn't sell them for all the tech in the world. If you love it, keep it! Personally, I think the new ones are the best thing since 1987... and those, became legendary... I think the new ones might be the same.

TTYS

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

YEAH! HAHA LOL! TRUE, they love us awe!!!!!!! He was so happy to get me a car, they are so sweet and yet, I can't get my husband to get those pants off the chair in the bedroom and they have dirt all over them! errr. Oh well...guess I could go for a ride and leave the laundry behind ;) Hey congratulations on the Jeep, I really like those! He loves you, awe... ;) Beth

Reply to
alexiastation

How true, newer maybe, but it won't mean as much as this one, I love the design! yup, you hang onto that Stang now! Yes, seems a lot of people agree they are good cars :) Makes me happy! I will Brad, thank you! Happy New Year! Beth

Reply to
alexiastation