How many pinouts on this ECU?

Just wondering, for a 1990 Ford Escort GT, 1.9 liter, EEC-IV, how many pinouts are on the ECU? Someday I might find a breakout box and I want to be able to spot it.
Also, other than a junkyard, anyone know where I can get a reman or OEM ECU for this car?
Thanks, Matt
Any autoparts store should be able to order you one.

opined in

Pinouts are irrelevent.
Remove and look at the connector, and burn it in your cerebral cortex, you'll recognize one when you see it. Breakout will have almost all slots filled, while your harness will have a lot of empties. \ But since you had to ask that, I cant imagine what you're going to do with it.

You've got a 60 pin connector
Hello Bob,
Thanks for the response, but I am confused now because I looked up my ECU on autopartsgiant.com and they picture they had looked like it had 40 pinouts, assuming it was the right picture. Not all of the pinouts had pins in them, but there were twenty available "pinouts" on each side.
When I get around to pulling mine out to get the numbers, etc., I will have the info I need, just haven't gotten there yet and am curious in the meantime.
Thansk, Matt
It uses the same standard 60 pin connector that all EEC IV systems used. It may only use 40 of them though. What is it that makes you think your ECU is bad? They are pretty reliable. Bob