How many years of Ford F250 pickup beds will fit mine?

Because of experience, I would like to know how many years of Ford F250 pickup beds will fit my 1979?

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:18:00 +0000, williamafter3

Should be '73-'79 - Sixth generation - and the 150 box SHOULD fit just fine from the same years. The 80-86 (seventh generation) box looks similar and could likely be made to fit without too much trouble, but the chassis is different --
replying to clare , williamafter3 wrote:

Thank you!! I was luckily blessed to find this info site!!!!