How much should I ask for my 1990 Ford Taurus SHO?

I am going to sell my 1990 Ford Taurus SHO. How much should I ask for it?
I put new tires on it 9 months ago for $500 (because its an SHO I had to get sportscar tires and because it's an older car they had to search
around and finally brought down the last set from a tire dealer five hours away.)
It's got 140,000 miles on it and a fair amount of paint damage from 15 years of sun exposure. The sunroof no longer works and had to be sealed shut and the leather seats are pretty beat up.
It runs fine and passed smog 6 months ago. It should have its ignition wires and hoses replaced soon and may have a small oil leak. The AC and radio don't work but the CD player still plays.
Do SHO enthusiasts get excited by cars like this for parts (engines, tires, etc.) or should I look for someone who wants an old car that still runs but will have problems as it gets older?
Thanks! Matt
I just bought a 1990 SHO this year it had 104,000 miles on it from the original owner with all service records for $800.00 It had new tires new clutch newly reupholstered leather front seats and everything works including the sunroof.
This is my 3rd SHO. For some reason these damn cars don't seem to have any value. Ford dealers no longer support any parts for these 88-95 SHO's.
Good luck with your sale.

edmunds.com seems to think its worth about $500

I cannot imagine where you live...
1. Congrats on selling the car... that's a specialty car that has had a cult following from the beginning. But too many people have bought them that dont know cars; EXAMPLE: if you just needed tires and went for the speed rated ones, despite you probably never need that.. well.....
2. Your car is worth more in parts than whole, esp considering the condition. If I were an SHO freak, I still wouldnt pay more than 500 for it, unless I planned on parting it or I had a wrecked or engine blown duplicate.
NEVER EVER sell an SHO or any super/turbo charged car to someone who just wants transportation!
Have you checked SHOTIMES.com. {their link doesnt work.. interest is fading, eh!}
http://members.shoclub.com/members/classifieds.php ? cat=U0hPJ3MgRm9yIFNhbGU=&y90 OR just click THIS: http://tinyurl.com/amgkm
there was once a ford taurus club forum that was pretty active, dont have the link anymore...

found it, google did much better then yahoo http://www.tauruscarclub.com /

Heh... That's what I've found, too.

Thanks for the advice! Matt