How to chage rear wheel bearing on '96 Taurus

On my '96 Taurus the rear passenger side wheel has been making a lot of noise, sounds like worn out bearing... Any advice on how to replace it? Anything tricky to look for? Any special
tools needed?

If it's disk brakes look for brake drag, first. Lube or replace the slide pins
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:21:58 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

I don't know if it applies in his case but, I have seen the parking brake fall apart causing a noise similar to a bearing with disc brakes on rear.
Lugnut