how to change backseat reading light bulbs on Navigator (expedition?)

I've got a 99 Navigator and one of the back seat reading bulbs is out.

How do I change it? Do I pull just the clear lens off the fixture....or do I pull the entire fixture out of the headliner?

There is nothing about this in the glove box book....or the 360 dollar set I bot from Helm.

I'm usually pretty good at this stuff....but this looks like a good opportunity to ruin a headliner.

skimmer

Reply to
News Skimmer