How to change spark plugs on Ford Contour V6?

I want to change the spark plugs on Contour (98 V6). People and book say that the plugs might break in the hole. I want to save the money (dealer wants $260 labor
only to change plugs and wires).
I do some repairs all the time but never changed plugs. The 3 in front seems easy but the rear 3 seems hard. I have 3/8" wench and spark socket.
How to remove them safely? How to reach the rear 3 in right way? What should I care about?
Thanks in advance.
Jian
Add pictures here
āœ–
Read this HOWTO article on how to replace plugs on the Duratec V6. The main difficulty will be the rear plugs because you will be working blind.
http://www.contour.org/mods/mods.php?s=howto&displayid

Add pictures here
āœ–