How to check the oil?

I just bought my first car. My mother said that since I am 45 years old, it's time I learn to drive, and she said she is tired of driving me around, and when I turn 50, I must get my own apartment so I wont have her to drive me anymore. This angered me, but I bought a car just to please her. When I got the car at Smittys Used Cars, the salesmen told me to check the oil everytime I buy gas. I just bought $5 of gas and went to check the oil. I could not figure out how or where there's oil, or why there is oil. Then I could not figure out who to make the check out to. I asked the clerk in the PDQ where to find the oil and she told me it's in the back of the store. I found it, and there were black, yellow, red and green bottles. My car is red so I bought a red bottle since thats for red cars. I gave her the check for the oil so I guess I checked my oil. What puzzles me, is what to do with that bottle of oil? Usually I'd ask mother, but she is out with Bill. That's her new boyfriend. So what do I do with that bottle? I guess I am supposed to drink it but do I need to mix it with anything? One other thing. I had a nice policeman ask me where my license plates are. He said they should be on the car. I told him to call Smitty and gave him Smittys card. Then he wanted anothr license called a driver license. He gave me a piece of paper and told me to ask the judge. I am going to a cat show next weekend and there will be a judge there. I will ask him.

Reply to
henry99

Yeah whatever you say there doughhead. And after you talk to the judge, you should go see your doctor and tell him to take you off that medication, 'cause it definitely ain't working.

Go spam a forum that is more appropriate for you, one with mental patients and men in white coats. Stay off this one.

Sharky

Reply to
Sharky

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Geeee if you going to troll, at least make it sound a little tiny bit real. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

That is so weak!

Because of the content and context it is also off-topic.

It should have been posted on

alt.drugs.hard.grey

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

This follows the same basic template that a poster named "Butterpants" uses over in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

Look for a link to a blog to show up soon...

(*>

Reply to
Hawk

Or in a gay site?

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

funny

Reply to
Dan J.S.

ROFL If this guy is for real he should not even be allowed near a vehicle. But it should be sent to some comedian web site but it would not be funny the second time around.

Reply to
esteli