How to convert your car to run on water

Hey guys
I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and thought I'd let you know about it.
Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running
your vehicle on a combination of water and gas. http://www.runyourcarwithwatertoday.com
It costs $49 to buy the document/plans, but hopefully I'll recover that cost quickly with the gas saving. I haven't set it all up yet, and I don't think it will save me 50% in gas, but I've read independent sources and believe it's feasible to save around 10-20%.
I think the fact it's helping the environment by reducing emmissions, spurred me into buying the product too.
Anyway, like I said, I thought I'd let you know, because I know a lot of people are doing it tough with the increasing gas prices.
Have a good day,
Dave Tayler
i really hope it works for you, but from everything i have read on the subject, you just threw away $49
while this technology works on paper, it still has a very long way to go before it will work in the real world.
the problem is that it requires more energy to make than it produces.
until technology can figure how to get more energy out of the manufacturing process than is required to produce it, it is a loosing proposition.

Buy a Toyota and some batteries:)
http://www.sodahead.com/question/82448 /
http://www.redorbit.com/news/business/1426624/scientists_work_on_car_that_gets_100_mpg/index.html

Thanks for the reply guys. I'll see how it goes. They've got a money- back deal, so hopefully I can get money back if it doesn't work.
Cheers

Don't laugh at this guy - if he can find a way of housing the reactor he's cracked it !
hey asshole i just filled my tank with water and now it wont run!!