How to convert your car to run on water

Hey guys

I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and thought I'd let you know about it.

Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running your vehicle on a combination of water and gas.

It costs $49 to buy the document/plans, but hopefully I'll recover that cost quickly with the gas saving. I haven't set it all up yet, and I don't think it will save me 50% in gas, but I've read independent sources and believe it's feasible to save around 10-20%.

I think the fact it's helping the environment by reducing emmissions, spurred me into buying the product too.

Anyway, like I said, I thought I'd let you know, because I know a lot of people are doing it tough with the increasing gas prices.

Have a good day,

Dave Tayler

Reply to
David

i really hope it works for you, but from everything i have read on the subject, you just threw away $49

while this technology works on paper, it still has a very long way to go before it will work in the real world.

the problem is that it requires more energy to make than it produces.

Reply to
Tom

Buy a Toyota and some batteries:)

Big Al

t from everything i have read on the

Thanks for the reply guys. I'll see how it goes. They've got a money- back deal, so hopefully I can get money back if it doesn't work.

Cheers

Reply to
David

Don't laugh at this guy - if he can find a way of housing the reactor he's cracked it !

Reply to
RustY ©

hey asshole i just filled my tank with water and now it wont run!!

Reply to
Max Power