how to disable dealr add-on ignition kill?

Just bought an 06 Fusion, and the dealer had installed the "security" system as a screw-u item. I wanted them to just take it off, but in
the end they just wound up not charging me for it (yeah, sure) and they left it on the car. Problem is I HATE IT!!
Of course the car has a PATS ignition key, but in addition you have to press the II key on the fob they added to the car before it will start.
The keyfob says "stealth" on it, and from some research I found that it is an "Automate" product by DEI.
I went hunting EVERYWHERE under the dash, glovebox, and hood, and cannot find any " brain"
Anyone have any clues on this one ? does it *possibly* actually talk to the factory ECU or something ? I can't imagine a dealer taking too much trouble to hide the thing, so i'd be surprised if there were an actual box hiding somewhere...
Thanks for any suggestions.
take it back to the stealer you bought it from, and tell them it sucks, i don't want it, i did not pay for it, it sucks, i want it disabled and removed, it sucks, and don't leave till they disable and remove it. hissy fits work wonders when there potential buyers standing in hearing range.