How to uninstall alarm

Hello I have a 1992 Ford Bronco with a Mirage alarm model 9000.What I realy would like to do is uninstall it because it goes off if the wind blows.I have
turned the shock sensor off and it still goes off. I unhooked the power and then it wont start. What would I have to do to completely remove it? Thanks
you have to re-connect the starter wires under the dash that the alarm uses to kill the starter. look for a wire cut in two and a relay between them, then just connect them back together.

Thanks...

Thanks Shoe Salesman...it worked...The alarm is in the trash...YEEHAW...rocker

Cool! Now go buy some theft insurance. You will get a better rate if you have an alarm on the car :O ;} (sorry, couldn't resist)