hurc ast master tech of this group

like the subject title sez
i know i rule this group i can say i am the master of this room when it comes to ford
hurc ast

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:lj7p51p21qc6qk39pkljrolbvu319upeim@ 4ax.com:

Hi hurc.
As "the ruler" could you easyly answer a question for me? I got an 2001 Ford Mustang Radio (RDO Radio). Has got Radio and CD Player (not extern CD) Can you send the wiring desc ? There are 3 Connectors at the backside and I got one cable (16 wieres)
1- blue/red 2- black 3- red/blue 4- nc 5- orange/red 6- brown/red 7- white/green 8- green/brown 9- violett/blue 10-black/red 11-black/green 12-grey/blue 13-brown/yellow 14-orange/green 15-blue/white 16-black/green
Now your turn
Greedings Karsten
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:09:32 +0000 (UTC), Karsten Sander

i will be more than happy to however i need you to do something for me
i need you to post that you agree that USA is wrong to go to war usa desrved 911 and that you think bin laden is the the greatest man in the world
hurc ast
Hurc: You really are a rip roaring flaming asshole for the statements you have provided here. Keep it up! Someday you will slip and your address will be discovered. Then we can all put you on our Christmas card list.
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:01:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://www.universalfordlincoln.com / if his own posts can be believed.

look around the whole world hates the USA
i dare ya to leave and go travelling
hurc ast
hurc ast
# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-04-14 19:10 # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in wrote in news:lj7p51p21qc6qk39pkljrolbvu319upeim@

Thats what I tought when I read your "news" here.
So its time to write what I think about you :
Possibillities :
He is not real, (and or)he is a script.
Maybe some students try what happen when the only write some shit in the NG (Troll).
He is not able to answer a question which is not easy like "copy and paste" because thats the only script hurc you can.
I gave it a chance to show that it is the ruler - but all I can see is that "it" is an script acting like an unskilled kid try to make some people mad.
u go girl
Second try Mr."it" q: What was the desc. of the wires ?
Tell or go ;o)
PS: Sorry to say : I dont agree with "its" view of live
Master of Morons that is...

ass-master.