I forgot to mention in my last post

I forgot to mention in my last post about my fusible link burning out on the EEC relay.
According to schematic, that red wire (which is dead shorted) goes to
the following:
Thermactor air bypass solenoid
Thermactor Air diver solenoid
EGR Vac reg solenoid
Throttle Air bypass valve solenoid
Diode (which they label as DODE)
And where are the wires going to the fuel injectors located?
And finally, where is that EEC module located?
I dont know what these solenoids look like.
FOR: 1988 Ford F-150 6 cyl 300 engine, manual tranny, 4WD.