I GIVE UP!! Not the sensor, fan, OR CCRM coolong fan not working 93 Taurus

I replaced the coolant sensor with a brand new one... Why because when I pulled the connector off of the sensor the fan would kick on and run on low for around 10 seconds then kick to high and stay running on high...
It is not the electric fan motor because of the above shows it works fine....
It still could be the CCRM BUT I doubt it because I went to the scrap yard and got a replacement but the first one I got the part number started with a letter (E) mine started with an (F) so since the one with the letter (E) did not solve my problem I took it back and they found one that had the EXACT same number as mine..
So I have now tried two different CCRM'S and still no fan.....
PLUS as I think about it my original CCRM was probally good all along since the FAN would kick from LOW to HIGH after 10 seconds when I removed the coolant sensor wire connector...
So guys what's left????????????????????????????????????
Thanks For Your Support...........
What makes you think there is a problem? Does it boil over or the temp gauge goes too high? What's up? Bob

BECAUSE the only way the fan runs is if I pull the connector off of the tempurature sensor... If I do not do this the fan NEVER runs and yes the car over heats.....
Bob wrote:

would short in ECM cause this?
--
Dave MacLeod
remove the "1" to reply

Yes 3.8L it is a rebuilt engine with around 40,000 miles on it.. Give you one guess on why the engine was replaced...
No cold air, I wish, just very HOT air....
When what ever caused the fan to quit I was driving along on a side street around 20mph and the engine just died... I then saw the tempurature gauge way up so I sat for 30 minutes then started car saw fan was not working headed home only two miles away.... Got home found sensor grabbed a piece of wire and was going to jump the sensor connector but when I pulled the sensor connector off fan came on... I have been driving the car this way (CTS connector off) since April.. I put in NEW Coolant sensor in June and when that did nothing I just kind of left it as is fan always running on high....
Replaced the CCRM this past week after I looked on the internet and found others had problems with cooling fans not working and the CCRM was the cause of the problem.. But unfortunately did not work for me....
I will put a meter on it hopefully this weekend and let you know what voltages there are....
ALSO I do have other problems with car but I can not see how they could effect the fan...
Here is a list of problems: Transmission problem when car gets hot... Anti lock brake problem pops up after driving 2 miles from cold start... Not able to pass emmision test but that appears to be because of the transmission problem.... Gas smell around outside of car nothing leaking on ground is mostly noticeable in hot weather....
And the beat goes on.........
Bob wrote:

A quick jump into this conversation..I know that if the temperture get too hot, the computer will shut off the ac compressor. DO NOT jump the sensor out..i know its tempting, but it will cause more serious problems in the long run. Like Compressor failure/siezure

Ok Bob here are my voltages at the coolant sensor...... All readings taken with my meter negative lead attached to the negative post of the battery...
Car just started Green with red stripe wire 4.83 volts Grey with red stripe .209 volts
Car now warm Green with red stripe 1.48 volts grey with red stripe .165 volts
Car now HOT Green with red stripe .771 volts Grey with red stripe .160 volts......
All measurements were taken with CTS connector on and during this time not once did fan come on......