I got a 98 taurus that i cant find the relays for both door locks/windows

Threaded View
I would like to know exactly where these relays are located..im assuming up
under the dash somewhere, theres no clicking or buzzing noise when you depress
the buttons for the door locks or power windows.

Re: I got a 98 taurus that i cant find the relays for both door locks/windows
Check the interior fuse box, and also the underhood power distrubution
center fuse box. That is where the manual says they are located. Check your
owner's manual
and it should show the exact location for the relay.

Site Timeline