I had a nightmare: I was in a Toyota out of control!

It was very real. I was running in the little car without control, and people were running all over the place, and the police was chasing me, and then I was falling off a cliff...
Do you believe that has any meaning? I hope there's no Toyota in my future. ;)
THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
"Never ignore dreams if you want to lay awake"
✖
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit wrote:

Nothing to worry about, all choir boys have those kinds of dreams. Say a few hail Marys and go mow the yard. You will still have the dreams but the yard will look better.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 11, 11:58 am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe

I will have a walk, looking both ways to see no Toyota with stupid driver on the phone is coming.
Add pictures here
✖
And your point is???
Crossposting shamelessly left intact...
wrote in message news:47245f6d-b107-4b46-87c9-
Add pictures here
✖

Never drive a Toyota --even in dreams!
But why the dreams must have a meaning?
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 09:15:04 -0700, TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit wrote:

Look, troll. If you don't like Toyotas, how about you just keep it to yourself?
I don't post all over the US Car groups with what pieces of crap I think American cars are.
Add pictures here
✖
Guess I really think the problems are greatly exaggerated......but sure didn't expect Toyauto sales to go UP as they did.......guess there are people who will buy anything if its cheap enough, and there's all those frustrated Valiant, Yugo, Vega and Matador owners still looking for a suitable replacement.
At least the Prius owners aren't looking quite so smug lately......hope they at least looked in the owners manual for assistance in figuring-out how to turn the infernal thing off when it runs amok.
Add pictures here
✖

Listen, Harochuchu, not even when I bought a little Chevette I felt so cheated as when I bought that Mickey Mouse "Hawk Edition" Toyota Tercel. First of all, GM didn't try to pass their car as a sporty edition, and second of all, you know American manufacturers don't do good doing little cars.
So Toyota is loser. And then the falling off the cliff was the relief from the boredom of driving a little automatic Toyota.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 12:03:29 -0700, TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit wrote:

Oh. Another one that bought a Tercel thinking it was a sports car. Or are you the same nincompoop?
Did you TEST DRIVE the car? What did you expect a 1.5 liter "F" series engine to be? A Ferrari eater?
God, a little research on your part could have told you the "Hawk Edition" was a trim package. And, American cars have never offered a 'trim package' like that before? WRONG.
If you wanted performance, why were you buying an econobox? The Tercel was a great little car, if you were looking for fuel economy. Maybe you should have been looking for a good second-hand Hachiroku (Corolla GTS, NOT an SR5). Then you would have gotten a 1.6 liter "G" series engine that could eat a lot of 2 liters and even some 2.4 liter engines for lunch.
So Toyota is a bad company because you're an idiot? OK.
All that said, the Hawk editions were great handling little cars. I put a set of Ford alloys from an Escort on mine, and fitted it with 185/60-14's and the car would take corners almost as fast as you could push it. Sounds like not only do you not know jack about cars, but that you can't drive either.
Good thing you didn't get a Paseo thinking you could outrun McClarens...
Add pictures here
✖

Mr. Hichikuru, the Hawk wasn't even a Dove, it was a car where any monkey could be killed if he wasn't well prepared. It lacked anti-roll bars, and if you drove that car and spent some more money into it, you are a worse driver than those I see around tightly grabbing the wheel with two hands slowing down the rest of us.
The Chevette on the other hand was slow but balanced. It made more sense you put a rocket on it. ;)
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:16:51 -0700, TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit wrote:

Bullshit. I had one, and not even the "Hawk" model with the wider tires. You were clearly driving the car in a manner it was not designed for. Like I said, all I did was put wider, low profile tires on mine and had no problem pushing it...to it's limits. Of course, *I* knew the Tercel was an econobox: it always has been through it's history from the early 80's. Buying one thinkiing you could street race with it was YOUR fault, not Toyota's. They designed the car a certain way; I guess they should have thought there were cretins out there that would try to make it something it wasn't.
It was a wonderful little car, and I'm looking for another one to use it was it was meant for: basic, solid transportation. Not street racing. If you're taken in by a trim package, I hate to think what you're married to.
"Ah, my favorite! Chilled monkey brains!"
Add pictures here
✖

See, another consumer bush meat. You probably like rhino's horn served as infusion for those mythical powers...
Anyway, a car that looks a BMW 320 series, better show some respect. Unless Toyota doesn't respect itself or their "loyal" but foolish followers.
I may need that infusion too to get turned on by a little Toyota again. ;)
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:26:49 -0700, TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit wrote:

Dude, you had a good little car. To berate Toyota or Toyota owners because it didn't live up to what you expected is ludicrous.
They (aftermarket) even made a body kit to make it look even more like a 320. Think how pissed you would have been then.
You really needed to get into a Corolla Sport or a Celica. Maybe even a Scion tC. Mitsubishi Eclipse. Honda Civic Si. Don't berate the car.
Add pictures here
✖

What is ludicrous is how Toyota dismissed me after the fact --I wrote to HQ Japan-- the way you dismiss a monkey. But now I know --through experiences like that-- never to trust the li-on (liar) and that MAKING NOISE is the ultimate weapon in the jungle. Of course, THROWING SHIT is another powerful weapon.
And I'm just testing my weapons on Toyota. Here is the story that started the revolution...
THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE Once upon a time, in the deep jungle, lived a Lion and a Monkey... One day the Monkey, tired of the Lion always taking the LION'S SHARE, and seeing that such injustice represented a danger to all, demanded JUSTICE... The Lion, yawning and stretching, said, "You would have to have paws and sharp teeth..." Then the Monkey, who was very clever, devised a plan: He would go to the costume store, and look like a lion...
When the HUNGRY LION saw him, noticing that the new lion wasn't a match for him, and fearing COMPETITION, killed him on the spot -- before the indifferent look of the little animals of the jungle... And that's how the Law of the Jungle was re-established one more time... (NOTE: Other monkeys survived him...)
Add pictures here
✖

I'm doing a profile of people who like Toyotas:
a) Conservative-selfish people who don't care about the other drivers or anyone else
b) They threaten the natural environment with unnecessary driving
c) They engage in illegal trade and consume bush meat
d) They say American cars are a piece of junk, putting down the American unions
e) They deny all of the above
Add pictures here
✖
"TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit"

Conservative doesnt mean selfish. We have worked hard for our money and our possessions, and try to take care of them, try to make them last.
I personally believe that the environment has been damaged by a species run wild. We are that species.
I do not engage in illegal trade or bush meat.
Some American cars have been, for some decades, pieces of junk. No arguing about that.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:17:11 -0700, TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit wrote:

Explain the liberals in this group. It runs about 50/50.
And, I was driving Toyotas when I was a Liberal. I have always had Toyotas. My first car was a Toyota. A 1200cc Corolla. Bright yellow. Brand new. But even at 16, I knew I wasn't going to be taking corners on two wheels with it.

OMFG.

What would an American car cost if the unions didn't have the companies by the balls. I have been in unions. they are even more useless than you are.

Add pictures here
✖
"TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit"
Never drive a Toyota --even in dreams!
But why the dreams must have a meaning?
**** They dont. You will probably be better off with wet dreams. That will be something that even you can handle.
Add pictures here
✖

A wet dream could easily turn into a wet nightmare in a Toyota, particularly when braking. When the road is slippery I prefer to "feel" the road.
Add pictures here
✖