I'm back and it's still sitting in my garage...

Page 4 of 4
Please check TFI with known working replacement, they are intermittent at times,and an easy test Buy a used one on E-bay or something, rap it lightly
and try to start it.

high
old
my
module
the
down
from
Check
(I
see
the
the
keep pluggin joe , youll get it running.i hear the talk about let the pros fix it. that often dont work out , and its a learning experience to do it yourself..theres alot of good info in this thread...lucas